For the first time ever, the popular and critically acclaimed Dragon’s Dogma series is coming to PC with Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen. The game contains all the content from the original Dragon’s Dogma plus the additional content from its sequel, including the Bitterblack Isle area, filled with challenging new enemies and quests, and additional high level weapons and armour sets. Along with its stunningly high resolution graphics and full Steam platform support, this is the ultimate franchise experience for PC players.
Set in a huge open world, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen presents a rewarding action combat experience. Players embark on an epic adventure in a rich, living world with three AI companions, known as Pawns. These partners fight independently, demonstrating prowess and ability that they have developed based on traits learnt from each player. PC users can share these Pawns online and reap rewards of treasure, tips and strategy hints for taking down the terrifying enemies. Pawns can also be borrowed when specific skills are needed to complete various challenging quests.
- Dynamic combat experience – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content – Includes everything from the original game, plus the sequel. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customisation, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters.
- Customisation options galore – Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill options for each, armour that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Stunning visuals – Beautiful high res graphics with increased fidelity.
- Full Steam platform support – Including Steam Achievements and the ability to play using both Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers, plus the traditional keyboard and mouse control scheme.