In Divinity: Original Sin you take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magic. When you embark on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a plot that will rattle the very fabric of time.
Divinity: Original Sin is a game that gives you a lot of freedom and plenty of gameplay mechanics to use or abuse. The game’s epic story may drive you toward your ultimate end-goal, but how you get there is entirely up to you.
Or up to you and a friend, because Divinity: Original Sin can be played completely co-operatively, and features both online and local drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. Great adventures become even greater when shared with a trusted comrade-in-arms!
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon
- A Classic RPG: Gather your party and venture forth! Explore a reactive world, rich in lore and secrets. Countless decisions with real consequences await you!
- Tactical Combat: Combine various spells and skills in turn-based combat to defeat a variety of vicious foes.
- Co-operative Play: Play with a friend online or via LAN. Debate your decisions as your party uncovers the secrets of the Source.
- Powerful Toolset: Create your own single or multiplayer adventures and share them online.