Dead Rising 3 for PC will include Steam platform support with Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Trading Cards, global leaderboards and full game controller support. Also compatible with the keyboard and mouse, players will be able to toggle back and forth between the two in real time.
The third title in the Dead Rising series with sales of over 1 million units to date, Dead Rising 3 takes place 10 years after the events of Dead Rising 2. Set in the city of Los Perdidos amidst a nationwide zombie outbreak, the story follows Nick Ramos, a young mechanic. He must find a way to escape from thousands of blood thirsty zombies before an impending military strike wipes out the city and its population. Relying on the help of other survivors he meets along the way and the vast array of unique and powerful combo weapons available, Nick will need to get creative to get out of the infected city before it’s too late.
- Welcome to Los Perdidos – Set 10 years after the events in Fortune City players are taken to the massive open and infected world of Los Perdidos while being immersed in action and stunning visuals.
- All the survival horror action comes to PC – Fully optimized to run at a high resolution, the PC release includes full Steam and game controller support.
- More zombies than ever before – The zombies are smarter and deadlier than ever with intelligent AI and shared awareness forcing players to employ all their cunning skills and creativity to stay alive.
- Hundreds of unique combo weapons and vehicles – Combine and customize hundreds of pieces found throughout the sandbox world including the gruesome Boom Cannon weapon or the Party Slapper vehicle.
- Face the horror alone or with a friend – Join forces with a friend for endless zombie killing mayhem and earn experience points that carry back to your single player experience.