In the middle of the 16th century, the Great Polish Kingdom enters its golden age. Being the major power in Europe of that time, Poland invades Ukraine, seizes its lands and enslaves local people, while building a dominating Polish empire in the area. The southern stream of the river Dnieper becomes a refuge for those, who wish to escape from Polish domination. Soon the place by the river called Zaporozhye turns into the organized center of Cossacks opposition that becomes the biggest threat to the Polish Empire. Taras Bulba, the legendary Cossack warrior leads his people to drive out the occupants and liberate Ukraine. Engage yourself in a fascinating game challenge and slay your enemies in this new adventure RPG!
- Spectacular environmental effects, day/night cycles
- Horse mounts, mounted battles and opponents
- 7 large locations filled with adventures and quests
- 18 unique characters
- Over 40 quests to complete
- 3 types of weapons used in different circumstances (light, heavy and firepower)
- Dashing atmosphere of free Cossack life made by colorful Ukrainian voice-over